Friday, June 1, 2012

Turkey Calling




You jive-time turkey. Why are you knocking on my door? I could care less if you are a Republicrat or a Demican…neither party means much to me. Beneath the skin you are all the same..standing on my doorstep in my neighborhood in which you do not live and which you would not enter after dark or in three out of four years…yet you cram my mailbox with all this unsolicited propaganda trying to twist my thoughts to your biased, narrow view of the world…and now you ring my doorbell with that fake two-faced smile pasted on your face…who do you think buys your line of rhetoric anyway…involuntary lobotomies went out of style with the civil rights era….you know during the Sixties…when your predecessors passed all those treating your neighbor fair laws which you say discriminate against you…yes, I guess those laws did discriminate against you because you were definitely unborn at that time and let us face this fact.. since the unborn can not talk…they have no voice.

Ah….you say you’re born now…and you want to help me? I guess you do want to help me…probably into the poor house which you closed last year because after all government would be better served fighting a war and killing off the young people..who bought your plan to force a lifestyle down the throats of a different culture, a different religion because after all GOD spoke to you personally last night or night before and told you that the only people who would be permitted through the Pearly Gates were clones of you and yours…….who spoke the same language in the same way with the same flat intonation at the same minute in the infinite universe…oh I forgot…there is no universe…the stars are only painted lights on the ceiling of that dark room you call a mind….where logical thought and compassion are criminals to be arrested as threats to your home….land ……security.

No comments:

Post a Comment